After listening to the pundits I'm convinced of one thing; the BIGGEST issue facing "U.S." today is finding a way to work together: as individuals, families, communities, states, political parties, races, religions, and industries.
You know, this is our nation and the problems we face...they're all of ours too.
So you tell me; what were your impressions of President Obama's Congressional address?
- What did you get from the President's address to Congress?
- What did you think of the speech?
- Do you feel more or less confident?
- What should we all do now?
- Was there anything you really disagreed with?
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy