For me, there are so many lessons and parallels to draw from this. But it's not only about me; it's about all of us. Please watch, listen, and share with us. As you do, think about the following:
- Who introduced you to, taught you, your assumptions and fears?
- Who put them in a position of authority to make and teach those assumptions?
- Would you like to be treated in the same fashion?
- Do you still hold some of the assumptions taught to you? If not, what brought about the change of mind?
- Why is possible to make someone feel bad about a birth attribute (i.e. the color of their eyes)?
- Do you need to view someone as inferior to feel good about yourself?
- If you are aware of injustice and do nothing; are you guilty of the same injustice?
Thanks Anji: one love, one people, one world, one cause--that we all may be free.